Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Deleted My Facebook Account.

I'm tired of being connected to everyone in the way that Facebook provides. Its easy to hurt somebody because of the lack of sincerity on it. Not only that, but its fake. People don't really say what they mean, its just a way of making somebody feel like a movie star. As if everybody actually cared if they just ate noodles for lunch. The only One that truly cares is the Lord. I'm tired of living a fake life. Trying to keep up with a front. I know I'm weak, unruly, and in desperate need of God's guidance. Why should I make it seem as if I have everything in control when I don't. From now on, if someone wants to keep in touch with me, they can either visit me, call me, write me a letter, or in some instances email me. However, I don't really like email all that much either. So the first three ways is pretty much all I will have to contact me. I want to be a genuine person. And I want to associate with others that I can reach in the same way. Call me crazy if you want, but I believe that I've done the right thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment